Top 5 Tips to Get your Home Ready for the Holidays
That time of year has snuck up on us again. So how can you have your house ready for incoming relatives and friends? Here are 5 suggestions:
- House Cleaning. Scottsdale residents will want to have their house spic and span for their company. If you don’t have time to take care of it yourself, there are plenty of companies to take care of it for you. When it comes to house cleaning Scottsdale homeowners have many options, so you will want to do your due diligence and hire a reputable service.
- Bathroom Prep. Getting your bathroom ready for guests goes beyond cleaning. You’ll have to stock up on things like toilet paper and hand soap. Be sure that there are clean towels for hand drying and bath towels for any guests that are staying the night.
- Organizing. Clutter is the enemy of any home. Make sure everything is in it’s place. You may need to box up what can’t be put away, and store it in the garage until the holidays are over.
- Decorations. To save time and money, focus on unique and creative decorations, rather than elaborate displays. They will be more noticeable and memorable.
- Food Prep. No home is ready for the holidays without the right meal preparations. This isn’t the time for experimentation. Make what you are good at. Guests can be asked to bring a dish, especially family.