The safest, purest green cleaning products are found in our caddies.
When it comes to cleaning products, not all are created equal. We searched, researched, formulated and reformulated in order to deliver the safest and greenest cleaning experience in your home. Green cleaning is the cornerstone of our operation, not an afterthought or marketing tactic. A healthy clean is a clean that you can see and not necessarily smell, and while some of our products may have a light fragrance, you can relax knowing that it’s only from the therapeutic essential oils that we’ve hand-picked. Our products are safe for pets, children, expectant mothers, cancer patients, asthmatics and some of the most sensitive of allergy sufferers.
Our own 3 core products are specially manufactured by an eco-friendly product plant in a super concentrate form. In fact, they’re so concentrated that one gallon makes up to 60 gallons of diluted product so that we can preserve the Earth’s precious resources. We have nothing to hide, so please take a look at what’s inside:
- Multi Eze CONCENTRATE: Aqua (Water), Caprylyl / Myristyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Propionate, Natural Peppermint Fragrance and Citric Acid
- Glass Eze CONCENTRATE: Aqua (Water), Ethanol, Acetic Acid, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside and Cocamidopropylamine Oxide
- Oxi Eze CONCENTRATE: Aqua (Water), Laureth-7, d-Limonene, Hydrogen Peroxide, Isopropylamine Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate and Sodium Caprylyl Sulfonate
Other Products We Use
- Dr Bronner’s Peppermint Castile Soap
- Bon Ami
- Pumice Sticks (for toilet scale)
Other supplies We Use
- Oreck Hypo-allergenic vacuum cleaners
- Microfiber mops (fresh, clean mop heads used in each home)
- Microfiber cloths (fresh, clean cloths used in each home)
- High Duster tools